My investigation is related to Operator Algebra, non-commutative Algebra, Semigroup Theory. More particularly, I am interested in the classification of C*-algebras using tools such as the Cuntz semigroup and the K-Theory…
- L. Cantier, A unitary Cuntz semigroup for C*-algebras of stable rank one. (J. Funct. Anal. 281, (2021), no. 9, 109175.)
- L. Cantier, Unitary Cuntz semigroups of ideals and quotients. (Münster J. of Math. 14, (2021), pp. 585-606.)
- L. Cantier, Uniformly PoM-based Cu-semigroups and approximate intertwinings. (Submitted to Int. J. of Mathematics.)
- L. Cantier, The unitary Cuntz semigroup on the classification of non simple C*-algebras. (Available on arXiv.)
On going work
- Classification of unitary elements of a C*-algebra. Joint work.