My research lies in the classification of C*-algebras within Operator Algebras. I am geared towards algebraic aspects of the theory such as the study of the Cuntz semigroup (and some of its variations) while being attracted to construct tools for classification via Category Theory.
- L. Cantier, A systematic approach for invariants of C*-algebras. Studia Math., (2023). ()
- L. Cantier, The unitary Cuntz semigroup on the classification of non simple C*-algebras. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 522, (2023), no. 2, 127003. ()
- L. Cantier, Uniformly based Cuntz semigroups and approximate intertwinings. Int. J. Math. 33, (2022), no. 09, 2250062. ()
- L. Cantier, Unitary Cuntz semigroups of ideals and quotients. Münster J. of Math. 14, (2021), pp. 585-606. ()
- L. Cantier, A unitary Cuntz semigroup for C*-algebras of stable rank one. J. Funct. Anal. 281, (2021), no. 9, 109175. ()